Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bugle Bracelet 2

Making a second Bugle Bracelet with different colors. It really works up quite quickly.

In contrast, the Cellini spiral takes long to make. The one I started took so long to finish and when I closed it up into a bracelet I discovered that it was too short. My bad, I got too impatient and didn't really measure. It would have been pretty though if I did it properly. Oh well.

The second Bugle Bracelet on the top is made from 6mm blue twisted bugle beads and size 11 Japanese round seed beads. This time with green and gold beads.

4 comments:

  1. This Bugle Bracelet is beautiful. Please, please tell me where I can find this beauty. Is it in one of the beading books? Is their a tutorial on you tube? Hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The pattern for this bracelet is from Bead and Button Magazine October 2011 called "Russian Wraparound" by Carolyn Cave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great color combos. Can you give a list of the beads you used?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for the late reply! I used local beads for this project so I could only describe the color. The beads I got were from a local craft shop and were repacked in small baggies so I have no idea what brand they were.
    The bugle beads are 6mm twisted bugle, I used a blue color here. The size 11 seed beads are green and gold for the center, and I used size 15 silver-lined seed beads for the accents. Sorry I couldn't be more specific with the beads!

    ReplyDelete