Thursday, November 27, 2014

Been Away

Responded to a comment today about my bugle bracelet and I realized that I haven't posted anything in almost a year now! 

I took a little break from beading because I had to concentrate on work, had been so busy with that for a few months. I was working on a couple of projects but I didn't have the time to document the process :-( 

Now I'm a bit distracted (sheepish) with other fiber arts too. I guess I was just looking for something that I can do even while I'm in bed, that wouldn't necessitate me going over to my beading nook anymore. 

I dabbled a bit with loom knitting for a while and now I'm doing some Tunisian crochet. This is technically a beading blog though, so I'm not sure you guys will be interested in what I'm doing now. 

But I will be going back to beading soon. I still have a stash of all sorts of things that I really want to put to good use, and besides I also really want to get into soutache. I also haven't even tried the new beads available out there now, like the Duos and such. I'm so out of the loop! 


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year. I know how it is getting busy with work and other projects. Look to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete