Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bead and Button Magazine thru Zinio

I bought the December 2011 issue of Bead and Button magazine on Zinio today. It's a digital newsstand where you can purchase digital versions of many popular magazines. It's perfect for me because I can't wait for three weeks for my issue to arrive.

I signed up a few days ago and tried their free issues. I downloaded the iPhone app and apparently not all magazines are available yet for the iPhone.

So I downloaded the Zinio Reader for Windows so I can read my magazines on my desktop.

I was excited about the new Bead & Button and found this project I wanted to do. I was going to print it out but the Zinio Reader kept crashing everytime I tried to print.

I emailed them and haven't gotten a reply yet. I sure hope they resolve this.

Despite this, I think Zinio is great. It's so convenient to be able to get the magazines you need in a few clicks.

It's kinda like the Newsstand app of Apple iOS5, but Newsstand doesn't have beading magazines yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment