Saturday, October 22, 2011

Peyote Celebration Ruffle

I bought this kit from Fusionbeads.com last March and this is my very first project. I was so excited because after practicing with the only locally available Chinese seed beads, working with Miyuki delica cylinder beads was simply delightful!


It was also my first time to use Fireline and it was also a pleasant surprise and I've loved it ever since. I found that I couldn't cut it with regular scissors. That's how strong it is. I had to use a cutter blade a few times just to cut it off.

It was the perfect beginner project as it used even-count Peyote stitch. The fringe was also quite easy, but I just had to have enough patience for it! :)

Here is the finished bracelet. I love the clasp as it's multi-strand and magnetic, which isn't locally available.

No comments:

Post a Comment